Please read all rules and regulations below carefully
before submitting your project. This agreement pertains
to all work/s submitted to the World Animation Awards
By submitting your film/s or screenplay to the World
Animation Awards (the Festival), you agree to all TERMS
AND CONDITIONS below in full.
1. The submitter
acknowledges that he or she has obtained all necessary
rights and authorizations from other individuals and
third parties as necessary before submitting the film/s
or screenplay to the Festival.
2. A) If nominated, 2 DVD PAL (required) and 1 blu-ray
(optional) or DCP (optional), must be sent. Mark case
and DVD, with title, length, and director's name. Please
mark your envelope and shipping documents with " Not for
commercial use - For Cultural Purposes Only."
B) All submissions should be sent pre-paid.
C) All transportation/shipping costs (including customs
clearance), plus fees for insurance while in transit,
must be borne by the participants. The Festival Director
reserves the right to refuse any shipment involving
3. Please send the DVDs/Blu-ray/DCP mentioned in point
2A through courier/post/professional transfer service.
We do not accept data for final judging and screening.
We do not receive downloads of any kind.
4. Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs
while in our possession, however, we cannot accept
responsibility for unforeseen loss, stolen, or damage of
entries. Please do not send originals.
5. Student submitter should be able to show his/her
valid Student ID upon request by the Festival. Failure
to do so will lead to disqualification, and the Festival
have no obligation to refund the submission fee under
6. All submission fees are non-refundable.
7. We will not return your screening and exhibition
8. Only producers or directors can receive the physical
awards at the award ceremony.
9. Regardless of the Prize and the winning status,
winning filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony
in Jakarta, will only receive laurels.
10. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission
to have accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally
telecast, and reproduced either in part or whole, for
educational or publicity purposes. Filmmakers can
request in writing that their material not be used for
such purposes after the Festival.
11. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning
films will be screened. The festival has the full right
to select the winning films to be screened.
12. The Festival Director may deny participation to any
film unable to meet the technical requirements for a
public screening of good quality.
13. The Festival reserves the right to make any
necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
14. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are
15. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning
film for any reasons, without having to explain the
reasons to the submitter.
16. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep
communications with the Festival professional and in
good taste. Failure to do so may result in
disqualification at any point in the adjudication
process, including the nullification of Official
Selection status or nominations. That stated, the
Festival will only communicate with the person who
submitted his/her film to the festival, and that
Festival should not be expected to communicate with any
17. The festival has the right to work with any
institution and partner festivals for all kind of
cooperation, including joint events or promotions.
18. Films could be from any year.
19. The Festival Management reserves the right to make
changes in the profile of the Festival if it becomes
necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her
20. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that
remediation of any sort will be limited to a refund of
their submission fees.
21. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to
the Festival shall be subjected to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the competent courts in North Jakarta.
Any dispute arising as a result of submission to the
Festival will have a recourse limited to the lesser of
either the submission fee paid, or the cost of
correcting the issue.
By submitting to our the World Animation Awards,
submitter/filmmaker agree to indemnify us and hold us
and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners
harmless from all claims and liability associated with
your participation or entry to the Festival.
Submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that he or she has
read, understood, agreed with, and will comply all of
the Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the
terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without
modification, and that he or she is 18 years of age or
older and mentally competent to submit this application.